With cork, turning your imagination into reality is easy!
This natural material can be easily cut and engraved with precise details and easily glued to make the perfect base for your figures.
Cork is a material that has been used in various applications since ancient times. But with a little bit of imagination, it can also be used in a multitude of ways and its one of the the most amazing natural materials one can find, cork is perfect for making scenic elements for wargame tables, railway layouts or for bases of figures and dioramas.
Cork comes in a variety of colours and styles, and it can be worked easily into any desired shape!-Used to make scenic elements for wargame tables, railway layouts or dioramas
Cork is a natural, permeable material and is ideal for a great number of different purposes in the hobby world. It is conductive, very durable and gives a realistic finish.
This pack contains an assortment of cork pieces to make realistic rubble and rock formations on your bases. The basic process is as follows:
- Break up and arrange cork pieces on base to check for desired layout.
- Glue pieces in place with superglue.
- Add sand, rocks, debris, etc. as needed.
- Airbrush or paint with black paint. eg. Vallejo Model Air Black.
- When dry, highlight by dry brushing with a dark grey or brown paint.
- Add foliage, vegetation, props etc. and glue in place.
- Mount model with glue and/or pins.
- Can also be used to make iron oxide (red) rock formations, forest scenes, urban rubble etc. with some imagination. Try adding small pieces of metal such as paper clips to emulate rebar!
It is easily glued down with PVA glue.
- Our Fast Drying Basing Glue Adhesive is highly recommended for application
- Easy to Apply
- Create a detailed and realistic finish for your models or gaming tables
- Contains approximately 210ml
Please note - Although we take high resolution pictures and keep the images as raw as possible, colours may vary slightly as different settings in computers and monitors make it difficult to show the exact colours.
Orders will usually be dispatched next working day (excluding weekends) if purchased before 11:30 GMT,
If an order is placed containing items that are on BACK-ORDER, The whole order will not be dispatched until the back-ordered items are in-stock. you will be notified by email once dispatched
Our UK Shipping Fees
Uk Mainland Standard – DHL Express (1-3 Days) – £4.99
Orders outside of the uk mainland will be dispatched using another courier and can take 3-5 days for delivery
*Free shipping on orders over £50 – excludes orders containing aerosols and any orders shipping to outside of the UK.
International Shipping feesWe offer Weight Based costs for shipping into most International Countries – The prices are displayed at check out for orders up to a maximum of 15 kilograms in weight.
*All shipping costs can be subject to change due to increased cost of postage