Foam Scatter Mid Green
Brand: Geek Gaming Ltd
Product Code: GGS-FOAM-MIDGREEN
Availability:Out of stock
Have a question?
Are you looking for the perfect Ground Cover Flock Scatter terrain material, then look no further!
After years of testing and experimenting Luke’s Aps has created a range of Ground Cover Flock Scatter Scenic materials to rival the world’s best,
After a trail and test release to thousands of his YouTube community, The Luke’s Aps Range is now available to everyone
The Flock Scatter foam range was released because during Luke’s work as a YouTuber, commission terrain designer and painter, he was always looking and experimenting with materials to create the perfect boards and layout for his customers, he has used hundreds of products from different manufacturers, but nothing was ever the perfect mix of properties and use ability,
So, after years of testing and working with different scatters, flocks and foliage materials, Luke decided to release his own.
The foam range is:
- Available in 5 colours to cover a range of effects: Bright, Mid, Dark Green,Brown And Blend
- A special Premium blend of Foam Scatter containing fine and coarse foliage,
- Finer than sawdust to create a smoother finish with greater coverage
- Absorbs adhesives and glues far better than sawdust
- Adheres to boards and surfaces better than sawdust resulting in a longer lasting and more durable finish
- Colour fast, wont bleed colour and will retain original once adhesives have dried
- Easy to blend with other colours to give a more distinct and refined blend
- Due to the durable nature of the product is it ideal for Wargaming Boards, Train Layouts, Dioramas and other hobbies where frequent handling can be an issue
Easy to use
Foam Scatter can be used for a multitude of different effects, placed directly on to a layout to create realistic ground cover or it can be sieved into 2 different textures, A finer effect Ground Cover Flock Scatter for detail work and coarser texture flock to replicate weeds or grass,
Foam Scatter can also be applied as foliage to trees and basic shrubs to replicate leaves and foliage, for better effects please see our range of dedicated tree foliage.
Also, great when applied over rocky outcrops to replicate scrubland.
Orders will usually be dispatched next working day (excluding weekends) if purchased before 11:30 GMT,
If an order is placed containing items that are on BACK-ORDER, The whole order will not be dispatched until the back-ordered items are in-stock. you will be notified by email once dispatched
Our UK Shipping Fees
Uk Mainland Standard – DHL Express (1-3 Days) – £5.99
Orders outside of the uk mainland will be dispatched using another courier and can take 3-5 days for delivery
*Free shipping on orders over £75 – excludes orders containing aerosols and any orders shipping to outside of the UK.
International Shipping feesWe offer Weight Based costs for shipping into most International Countries – The prices are displayed at check out for orders up to a maximum of 15 kilograms in weight.
*All shipping costs can be subject to change due to increased cost of postage